1 Dundas Street West
|Class A building
Built in 1977
Consists of 29 floors of office space
- Main lobby connected to Toronto Eaton Centre with more than 230 shops and services and direct interior access to TTC subway and PATH connected.
- Excellent parking availability of one stall per 3,500 square feet leased.
- 12 highspeed elevators (including two freight elevators). Elevator modernization program underway; scheduled for completion in 2008.
- 24-hour Service Centre.
- In house security staff available 24 hours a day.
- Storage space is available.
- HVAC system includes multi zone perimeter induction system with individual controls and constant volume interior system.
- 24-hour per day manned security, video security monitoring and fully programmable encoded card access system.
- Fibre optics services available from a variety of providers.
- Building rentable area: 450,354 square feet.
- Typical floor plate area: 17,400 square feet.