20 Queen Street West
- Class A building
- Built in 1979
- Consists of 36 floors of office space
- Main lobby connection to Toronto Eaton Centre with more than 230 shops and services and direct interior access to TTC subway.
- Excellent parking availability of one stall per 3,500 square feet leased.
- 15 high-speed elevators (3 elevators servicing the low rise and 9 elevators servicing the high rise).
- 24-hour Service Centre.
- In-house security staff available 24 hours a day.
- 100 lb floor loading capacity.
- Storage space is available.
- HVAC system consists of fresh air fans, perimeter induction system and compartment fans on every floor. Upgraded in 2007.
- Fresh air capacity meets or exceeds ASHRAE standards.
- 24-hour per day manned security, video security monitoring and fully programmable encoded card access system.
- Fibre optics services available from a variety of providers.
- Building rentable area: 674,199 square feet.
- Typical floor plate area: 17,600 square feet
(floors 6 - 36).
- Typical floor plate area: 41,000 square feet (floors 2 – 5).
- 3 freight elevators