Accessible and Connected
Toronto Eaton Centre and its office properties are highly accessible by car or by transit. With subway connections at both its south end at Queen Street and its north end at Dundas Street, tenants are able to choose the most convenient stop. Streetcar service is also provided along both Queen and Dundas Streets. If you're traveling by car, parking is available in two multi-level parkades with convenient access off Bay and Yonge Streets.
- From the Gardiner Expressway, take either Yonge or Bay Street north. For those taking Bay Street, access to the TEC Bay Dundas Parkade is north of Queen Street on the east side of Bay. For those taking Yonge Street, access to the Yonge Parkade is directly off Shuter Street, an east/west access route. A left turn off Yonge Street into the Parkade is prohibited.
- For those traveling south, access to the Bay Dundas Parkade is south of Dundas Street on the east side of Bay. Access to the Yonge Parkade is south of Dundas Street, on the westside of Yonge. A right turn off Yonge Street into the Parkade is prohibited
- Just two stops north of Union Station on the Yonge Street subway line, Toronto Eaton Centre is serviced by connections at its south end, Queen Street, and at its north end, Dundas Street. Subway service runs 7 days a week.
- Streetcar service runs 7 days a week along both Queen and Dundas Streets.
- For more transit information, visit www.ttc.ca.
- Toronto Eaton Centre is connected to the downtown business district via the 11-kilometre underground PATH Network. PATH provides convenient and weather-protected access for TEC tenants.
- For more PATH information, visit www.toronto.ca/path
Hourly, Daily, and Monthly Parking Rates (rates may be subject to change)
Bay Dundas Parkade